About Faith Wesleyan Church

20140421_193826_Android

As the result of an old fashioned tent meeting, Fayetteville Faith Wesleyan Church was organized as a Pilgrim Holiness Church on September 25, 1936 under the leadership of Rev. J.B. Fulp of Asheboro, North Carolina. In 1968, the Wesleyan Methodist Church and Pilgrim Holiness Church denominations merged and united to become The Wesleyan Church.

Fayetteville Faith Wesleyan, originally located at 1075 Southern Avenue, moved to its present location on August 26, 1979. Over the years the Lord has blessed the ministry efforts of the church, and souls have been won to the Kingdom and strengthened in the faith. Within our congregation, emphasis is placed on the teaching and preaching of God’s Word and service to humanity within the church and community. Fayetteville Faith Wesleyan folks are a loving, nurturing body of believers who love the Lord and are committed to serving others through grace, love, and faith under the banner of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.